Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Photo 365 Project - Car Mirror


You may have heard of a concept that involves taking a photo once a day for a year. Here's an attempt. Some things come to mind that might help the success of this little project:
  • Keep it simple. The photos are snapshots of a moment in time during the day. No hunting out the perfect picture.
  • Keep the description simple. I don't want to catch myself saying "I'll post the photo later, when I have inspiration for writing the description"
  • Easy accountability. I'm kind of complicating that by posting the pictures to Blogger, that's just another step (I could, and have to this point, just e-mail the pictures to myself).

The kickoff picture is a self portrait, of my index finger. In the mirror. Of my car. Showing the temp. It was actually taken with the intent of posting to facebook to get people in cold places to say 'wow'. Now it has another, more manageable purpose. Being the 365 Photo of the Day.


No comments: